Sideline Pro is designed to separate your business and personal contacts. Because of this, you may notice that some of your device's contacts are missing from your Sideline Pro address book.
If you are new to Sideline Pro and have gone through the setup process and are not seeing contacts in Sideline that are in fact business contacts, please review the information below to further troubleshoot the issue.
- Your device's contacts are not displayed in your Sideline Contacts or
- You are missing certain business contacts
- You have an active Sideline Pro subscription
- You have not uninstalled the app recently
- You have not deleted the conversation history of the contact you wish to import prior to installing Sideline Pro
Cause & Resolution
The initial import of your device's contacts into Sideline Pro is based on a few factors:
- Communication history
- Date of the last login
- Date of the last reinstall
- If you have deleted the conversation history of the contact you would like to import
Any of the factors above will impact the contacts you will see initially in your Sideline Contacts. If you are missing any business contacts in Sideline Pro, you can simply import the contacts from your device manually.
Note: Make sure you have contact permissions enabled on your device as this is a requirement to import contacts.
They should be in your device regardless because your initial Sideline subscription automatically synced your Sideline and device's address book.
If you have are still unable to view your contacts, please submit a request.