This article will help you troubleshoot linking your phone calendar with the Sideline Pro calendar, or any other calendar issues you may face with Sideline Pro and the Reminders feature.
- Unable to see your work calendar during the Reminders set up process
- Existing Sideline Pro Subscription
- iOS user
- Uses the Calendar app included on your iPhone (no 3rd party apps downloaded from the app store)
Cause & Resolution
You may be experiencing issues with syncing your calendar to your Sideline Pro app for a few reasons:
- You are attempting to sync a non-iPhone calendar app (such as a 3rd party calendar app that did not come with your iPhone and must be downloaded in the app store)
- You denied access/permission to your device calendar with Sideline when prompted "Sideline would like to access your calendar"
1. Non-iPhone calendar app
In order to use the Reminders feature, you will have to have an iPhone approved calendar that contains your appointments. If you do not have that setup currently, we will be unable to sync your existing appointments into Sideline.
Google Calendar users: You can use your Google Calendar with Reminders only if you sync it with your device calendar app. More information & steps to take can be found here.
2. Allow calendar access
To resolve the issue, please allow Sideline access to your phone Calendar.
- Sideline 'Settings'
- Tap 'Reminders'
- Follow the prompts to allow Sideline access
IF you have further trouble with syncing your calendar, please submit a request.