This article will help you troubleshoot linking your iOS calendar with the Sideline Pro calendar, or any other calendar issues you may face with Sideline Pro and the Reminders feature.
- Unable to see your work calendar during the Reminders set up process
- Existing Sideline Pro Subscription
- iOS user
- Uses the Calendar for iPhone
Cause & Resolution
You may be experiencing issues with syncing your calendar to your Sideline Pro app for a few reasons:
- You are attempting to sync a non-iPhone calendar app (such as a calendar app that did not come with your iPhone)
- You denied access/permission to your device calendar with Sideline when prompted "Sideline would like to access your calendar"
1. Non-iPhone calendar app
In order to use the Reminders feature, you will have to have an iPhone approved calendar that contains your appointments. If you do not have that setup currently, we will be unable to sync your existing appointment into Sideline.
2. Allow calendar access
To resolve the issue, please allow Sideline access to your iOS Calendar.
- Sideline 'Settings'
- Tap 'Reminders'
- Follow the prompts to allow Sideline access
IF you have further trouble with syncing your calendar, please submit a request.