This article will help you troubleshoot linking your phone calendar with the Sideline Pro calendar, or any other calendar issues you may face as a Sideline Pro user who is setting up the Reminders feature.
- Unable to see your work calendar during the Reminders set up process
- Existing Sideline Pro Subscription
- iOS user
- Uses the Calendar app included on your iPhone (no 3rd party apps downloaded from the app store)
Cause & Resolution
You may be experiencing issues with syncing your calendar to your Sideline Pro app for a few reasons:
- You are attempting to sync a non-iPhone calendar app (such as a 3rd party calendar app that did not come with your iPhone and must be downloaded in the app store)
- You denied access/permission to your device calendar with Sideline when prompted "Sideline would like to access your calendar"
1. Non-iPhone calendar app
In order to use the Reminders feature, you will have to have an iPhone-approved calendar that contains your appointments. If you do not have that setup currently, we will be unable to sync your existing appointments into Sideline.
Google Calendar users: You can use your Google Calendar with Reminders only if you sync it with your device calendar app. More information & steps to take can be found here.
2. Allow calendar access
To resolve the issue, please allow Sideline access to your phone Calendar.
- Sideline 'Settings'
- Tap 'Reminders'
- Follow the prompts to allow Sideline access
IF you have further trouble with syncing your calendar, please submit a request.