This article contains frequently asked questions with Reminders, in terms of scheduling, syncing your calendar, updating and/or removing scheduled reminders, etc.
Click the question/topic below to learn more:
- What do the different color lines next to the calendar event represent?
- If I have a calendar event hidden, will it display in my Appointment Reminders?
- If I edit a calendar event in Sideline, will the change be reflected in my synced calendar?
- Can you add/remove synced calendars anytime?
- Can you link your iOS calendar?
1. What do the different color lines in the calendar represent?
- The lines separate the event time and title
- They are color-coded based on the Calendar color
2. If I have a calendar event hidden, will it display in my Reminders?
No. If you choose to hide an event, it will also be hidden from Reminders.
3. If I edit a calendar event in Sideline, will the change be reflected in the synced calendar?
Yes. Any changes you make in either calendar will sync.
4. Can you add/remove synced calendars anytime?
Yes, you may edit your calendar options anytime. To do so:
Sideline Pro Settings > Reminders > Tap the three dots (top right) > Tap 'My Calendars' (select or deselect the calendars you wish > Save
5. Can you link your iOS calendar?
Yes, you absolutely can link your iOS phone calendar for use with Reminders. This is the preferred method as other calendar apps (not native to your iPhone) will not sync with Sideline Pro and Reminders.
1. Do you have pre-formatted templates to use for Reminders?
Yes, we have professional templates that are available to use with Reminders. All you have to do is:
- Visit the Sideline Pro Resource Center for Reminders
- Browse the available templates and choose which one(s) you wish to use
- Click the button to copy the Reminder template text to your clipboard
- Enter Sideline Settings
- Click 'Reminders'
- Click the three dots at the top-right
- Tap 'Reminder Template'
- Replace the existing Reminder text with the template (paste)
- Important: Add YOUR BUSINESS NAME and YOUR NAME
- Click 'Save' once satisfied with your template
If you have further questions regarding the Reminders feature, please submit a request.