As an Enterprise account user, you can upgrade to a Sideline Pro account in just a few steps. This process involves canceling your Enterprise subscription first, which will then allow you to upgrade to Pro. See below for more info.
Step 1: Cancel your Enterprise account
Note: This process must be completed by the Enterprise Admin only.
- Access your Enterprise Admin Portal
- Unassign all Sideline numbers linked to the Enterprise account (except the Admin's number)
- Delete all reserved numbers
- Important: In order to delete your Auto Attendant line (if applicable) you'll need to first click the Auto Attendant button > turn it off, then the gray 'X' will display allowing you to delete the number.
- Click the 'Overview' tab
- Click 'Cancel Account' (under the payment details tab)
- Confirm your cancelation by clicking 'OK' in the pop-up box
Please Note: Canceling your account will automatically log you off the admin portal and you will no longer have access to it.
Step 2: Resubscribe to an individual account
After you have successfully canceled your Enterprise account by following the steps above, you will need to log into Sideline to subscribe to Pro.
Here's how to subscribe:
- Open Sideline on your phone
- Log in with your Sideline number & current password
- View Sideline Settings
- Tap Sideline Subscription (under Account info)
- From there, choose the Pro subscription length you want
If you have further questions or concerns regarding this process, please submit a request and we would be happy to assist.