Are you an iOS user that has an existing Enterprise account but wants to change to a Sideline Pro account? If so, the process is straightforward. Please follow the steps below to make the switch.
Step 1: Switch to an individual account
The first step to changing to a Sideline Pro account is to change your current Enterprise account to an individual account.
Cancel your Enterprise account
- Access your Enterprise Admin Portal
- Unassign all Sideline numbers linked to the Enterprise account (except the Admin's number)
- Delete all reserved numbers
- Important: In order to delete your Auto Attendant line (if applicable) you'll need to first click the Auto Attendant button > turn it off, then the gray 'X' will display allowing you to delete the number.
- Click the 'Overview' tab
- Click 'Cancel Account' (under the payment details tab)
- Confirm your cancelation by clicking 'OK' in the pop-up box
Please Note: Canceling your account will automatically log you off the admin portal and you will no longer have access to it.
Resubscribe to an individual account
After you have successfully canceled your Enterprise account by following the steps above, you will need to log into Sideline to complete the sign-up process for an individual account.
- Log into the Sideline app on your iOS device with your Sideline number and existing password
- Choose the Sideline subscription length you wish to subscribe to
Step 2: Upgrade your individual account to Sideline Pro
After you have successfully set up your individual account outlined in the steps above, you will need to upgrade to Sideline Pro.
How to upgrade:
- Sideline app 'Settings'
- Tap 'Sideline Pro' (you will see 'upgrade')
If you have further questions or concerns regarding this process, please submit a request and we would be happy to assist.