Auto-Reply is a Pro feature that allows you to automatically send a personalized text response to missed calls or messages with your business logo included.
This feature is beneficial because it lets your customers know you’re aware of their call/text and will be in touch with them shortly.
Check out the feature guide below which highlights what Auto-Reply is and how to enable the feature on your Pro account.
To enable Auto-Reply for Calls:
- Sideline Pro 'Settings'
- Scroll and tap 'Auto-Reply to Calls'
- Tap the toggle switch to enable (the switch will turn green when enabled)
- Tap the three dots to edit the 'Default' Auto-Reply (if you wish to customize)
- Tap 'Add My Logo' to upload your business logo
- Type in your custom Auto-Reply response
- Note: You are allowed a maximum of 160 characters in your response
- Tap 'Save'
Note: Ensure the custom response displays a green checkmark (this shows that you currently have this response enabled with Auto-Reply for Calls)
To enable Auto-Reply for text messages:
Follow the same steps seen above, but tap on the 'Auto-Reply for Texts' in Pro settings to set up and enable.