Are you a Sideline Pro user who's received the following push notification recently?
"Reopen Sideline, the app is closed in the background. Reminders work best with Sideline up and running."
Why am I receiving this?
You've received this "feature specific" notification because your account meets the following conditions currently:
- Sideline Pro account
- Set up or are currently using the appointment Reminders feature
Your device also had at least one of the following conditions which triggered the notification to send:
- You've disabled background app refresh in iOS settings
- Your phone is currently set to 'power saving/low power' mode
- Your Sideline app is currently closed in the background (ie: you've forced quit the app)
- Your device was disconnected from the network within the past hour
This notification is sent to inform you that the Reminders feature works best when Sideline is up and running and that your scheduled reminders may be impacted if your account/phone settings currently meet one or more of the conditions above.
How often will I receive this?
You will receive this notification anytime your Sideline app meets one or more of the conditions above.
Can I disable these notifications?
While we don't have the ability to disable this notification manually, you can avoid this notification by keeping:
- Sideline open in the background (do not force quit/close the app)
- Power-saving mode disabled
- Background app refresh enabled
- A stable network connection
If you have further questions or concerns, please submit a request.