We understand that if you use Sideline for your business you may want to use a company credit card for Sideline subscription payments. Please review the information depending on your device.
iOS users - Apple
Unfortunately, all purchases and billing are managed & controlled by Apple. With that being said, your Sideline subscription will be billed to the credit card that you have associated with your Apple ID.
You can log in using a separate Apple ID (your business account) and make the Pro purchase via your business card.
- Set up a new iTunes account using your business email and add the business credit card for payments
- Delete the Sideline app from your device
- Sign in to your new business iTunes account
- Download Sideline again
- Log into your account using your Sideline number and matching password
- Set up the subscription - payments will be via the business credit card
Android users - Google Play
With the Google Play Store, you have more control over payment types. According to Google, you can add a business payment to your app store to be billed for Sideline & other business-specific apps.
You can also register your company using a Google account through what they call the 'Android Management Experience' which allows you to keep your work and personal data separate.
Questions? Submit a request.