One of Sideline Pro's distinguishing features is its separation of work and personal contacts. With that being said, if you ever decide to leave Sideline Pro, downgrade, or just need a copy of your contacts list, you can export your list by following the steps below.
To export your contact list:
- App Settings
- Scroll and tap 'Support'
- Under 'Account', tap 'Export Contacts'
- Enter the email address you want us to send the list to (the email registered to your account will pop-up as default)
- Tap the 'Export Contacts' button
- You'll then receive the 'Success! Check your email' pop-up indicating that your contacts list is on its way
- Open the email 'Your contacts have been exported!' from Sideline and choose one of the options below:
- (Recommended) If you want to automatically download contacts to your iPhone's address book > Open the email using your Apple's mail app > click Download
- Or in 'Contacts' on iCloud.com, click the Settings icon in the sidebar, then choose 'Import vCard.' Select this vCard to import.
If you've downgraded from Pro prior to this feature release, you can still export your contacts list at any time by following the instructions above.
If you have further questions on how to export your Pro contact list, please contact support.