One of Sideline Pro's distinguishing features is its separation of work and personal contacts. However, if at any point you decide to cancel Sideline Pro, downgrade, or just need a copy of your contacts list, you can export your list by following the steps below.
Step 1: Export Contacts from Sideline Pro
- Sideline Pro Settings
- Scroll and tap 'Support'
- Under 'Account', tap 'Export Contacts'
- Enter the email address you want us to send the list to (the email registered to your account will pop up as default)
- Tap the green 'Export Contacts' button
- You'll then receive the 'Success! Check your email' pop-up indicating that your contacts list is on its way
- Once complete, please proceed to step 2 below
Step 2: Export Sideline Contacts to iPhone Address Book
After you've successfully exported your list from Sideline Pro (step 1 above), you'll then need to download your contact list.
- Open the email 'Your contacts have been exported!' from Sideline
- You'll be given two options on how you wish to download your contacts (choose from below)
Option 1: Import via www.icloud.com (easiest)
- Download the Contact list (vCard file) to your computer
- Visit iCloud.com
- Click the Settings icon in the sidebar
- Choose 'Import vCard.'
- Select this vCard to import
Option 2: Import to iPhone
This option is available if you want to automatically download your Sideline Pro contacts to your iPhone's address book.
From your iPhone:
- Tap the download link in the email using Apple's Mail app
- Tap the 'share' icon located at the top-right corner (as circled in red below)
- Tap 'Contacts' from the options list (as circled in red below) and not the 'Contacts' app icon
If you've downgraded from Pro prior to this feature release, you can still export your contacts list at any time by following the instructions above.
If you have further questions on how to export your Pro contact list, please contact support.