Your business profile contains your business hours (among other business details) which you can share with your clients/customers.
Your business hours can be used with the 'Do Not Disturb - Outside Business Hours' feature (Pro iOS subscribers only at this time.)
Step 1: Add your business hours
To add your business hours to your profile:
- Sideline Pro Settings
- Tap 'Business Profile' (under your Sideline Pro number)
- Tap 'Add Hours'
Step 2: Set your time zone
Before you update your business hours, you'll need to choose your time zone. This is important to ensure that 'Do Not Disturb' is scheduled for the correct time. Here's how:
- Tap 'Time Zone'
- Search for your city and select to set your correct time zone
If the specific city you reside in is not available, please choose the nearest city that is located in your time zone.
Step 3: Modify & save your business hours
To modify business hours for any day of the week:
- Tap the day of the week you wish to modify
- Each day will have three options:
- Your business is open (green) or closed (gray)
- From = time you wish to start taking calls & texts (Open)
- To = time you wish to silence calls & texts (Closed)
Repeat the steps above for each day you wish to modify the business hours for. Once you have your business hours updated, tap 'Save'.
If you have questions about your business profile and business hours, please submit a request.