If you are a new employee of an Enterprise account and need to accept the invite for your new number from your Admin, please follow the instructions below.
Step 1: Download Sideline
- View & tap the text message which includes an invite link
- The link will do either of the following:
- Bring you to an instructional page: If Sideline is not currently installed on your device, you'll need to download & install Sideline (click the link in step #1 for iOS or Android)
- Open Sideline App: Sideline will open automatically if it's currently installed on your phone
Step 2: Log into Sideline
Once you've installed Sideline, you'll need to register your device with Sideline (do not create a new account) to be successfully linked to the Enterprise account.
- Tap 'Log In'
- Enter your registered phone number (the mobile number that the invite was sent to) > 'Continue'
- Ensure your device number is entered > 'Next'
- Verify your existing number: Enter the 4-digit code to verify your device's number
- Create a password (should be unique to each employee - not shared)
- Tap 'Confirm Account'
- Allow Sideline permissions on your account
- Contacts > 'OK'
- Notifications Required > 'Allow'
- Notifications > 'Allow'
If you have further questions or concerns on how Enterprise invites, please submit a request.
Article is closed for comments.