Pro iOS subscribers on Sideline app version 12.11 or above have the ability to label contacts with tags to help organize their address book.
To add a tag:
- View your Pro address book.
- Search and locate the contact you want to add a tag(s) to & tap to open the Contact Details screen.
- In the Contact Details screen, tap the Add Tags field.
- Type in the tag name you wish to create > tap return on the keyboard.
- Tip: Tap an existing tag (located above your keyboard in gray) to quickly add to your contact.
- The tag(s) will automatically display under the contact name confirming that the tag has been added successfully.
Note: You can add more than one tag to a contact.
To search for a contact by tag:
In the Pro address book, type in the tag you wish to search for. A list of contacts that have that specific tag will be displayed.
To delete a tag:
- Sideline Pro address book
- Locate the contact and tap to view the Contact Details screen < tap Edit
- Tap the x (next to the tag name) to remove the tag from the contact
If you have further questions in regards to tags, please submit a request.