The Broadcast feature allows Pro iOS users to "broadcast" the same message to multiple contacts at once. There are a few key benefits to using the Broadcast feature:
- Easily manage your Broadcast lists.
- Rename your Broadcasts to keep organized.
- Add or remove contacts or tags in an existing Broadcast list.
- Quickly text up to 100 contacts per Broadcast message.
- "One-on-one conversation style" with the quickness of group messaging (similar to email bcc). Allows you to continue the 1:1 conversation privately.
- Ability to send new messages to an existing Broadcast (eliminates the need to create a new Broadcast each time).
For information on Broadcast message compliance, please visit: (Pro) Compliance for Broadcast messages
After reading the information above, check out the feature guide below to see how Broadcast works.
Questions? Submit a request.