Pinger is an application developer located in San Jose, California. Pinger develops and publishes cross-platform communication applications and other non-communication-focused applications. Pinger’s primary applications are TextFree and Sideline.
Legal Compliance Department
97 South 2nd Street, Suite 210
San Jose, CA 95113
Requesting Information (Law Enforcement Only):
- The Legal Compliance Department is open Monday-Friday 9am-5pm (PT), excluding major holidays
- Pinger requires formal legal process for the release of user records. Please properly file and properly serve in accordance with local and federal laws.
- Pinger’s Legal Compliance Team will only answer questions and provide records to department-issued email addresses. We will not send any results to web-based email addresses (i.e. @gmail.com, @yahoo.com, etc.)
- If your department does not have a department-issued email address, please provide your department name, phone number, and fax number. Our department will verify your employment and provide additional instructions.
- If you are a member of law enforcement with a government-issued email address and would like to submit any questions prior to sending legal process, click here. (Please do not send duplicate emails using multiple Pinger email addresses.)
Abuse Requests (Users and Victims):
If you are a member of the general public or legal counsel with a concern regarding a Pinger-issued phone number, please send an email to the Abuse Department. Additionally, your situation may be a matter for law enforcement and we encourage you to work with your local authorities as appropriate.
Please note that the Legal Compliance Team cannot answer any questions to non-governmental inquiries.