Why are my calls and texts temporarily paused?
Our automated systems noticed some unusual activity in your sent messages that may resemble suspicious behavior that goes against our terms of service. As a result, we've put a temporary hold on your ability to send messages or place calls for a bit, just to ensure everyone's safety in our community.
You should be able to resume sending messages after the specified date and time. If you need more details, they're shared below. Thanks for your understanding.
Examples of abusive behavior in messaging
- Sending repetitive messages or images to multiple numbers.
- Sending repetitive messages or images from multiple accounts.
- Sending messages that do not match typical human behavior.
- Sending suspicious links or using URL shorteners.
- Messaging that asks for personal information or that is misleading.
- Asking for money, deposits, or for verification codes.
- Impersonating a company, agency, or individual.
When can I use my account again?
Your account will be temporarily paused for a specified date and time as indicated in the red banner at the top of your inbox (pictured below).
If you have further questions or need assistance, please contact Support.