If you are wondering when your port will be complete, you can check the status of your port-in request on the Sideline Settings page under Number Porting.
You will see any of the following statuses:
- Pending = Port is currently in process, and there are no issues with the port at this time.
- Needs Review = Port has been rejected and you will need to contact support for further assistance.
- Standard ports take on average, 3-5 business days to complete. Rejected or manual ports can take 5-10 business days.
- If the port has been rejected, as a first step, please confirm that the PIN your carrier provided is correct.
- An incorrect PIN will result in a rejected port-in request. You may need to request a PIN reset with your carrier and resubmit the port again.
Questions? submit a request.
Please sign in to leave a comment.