Sending and receiving messages through the Web is simple with Sideline Web Messaging. Many of our users find a benefit with online texting as it is an easy way to communicate with their colleagues.
What's included in this article:
To use this feature:
- Download and create a Sideline account via your app store (click for download link)
- Use your login credentials to sign in via the Web
Once you're logged in, you will be taken straight to your inbox.
To start a new message:
- Tap the pencil/paper icon on the right of the inbox
- Type your message into the text field
- Press the green arrow or click enter to send
To continue with an existing conversation:
- Tap on the contact you'd like to chat with
- Follow steps 2-3 above to send a message
The arrow to the right of the contact name/number will allow you to do any of the following to the conversation (as pictured below):
- Rename (does not apply for group messages)
- Set text tone
- Delete Conversation
- Block number (does not apply for group messages)
Please Note: You will not be able to place or receive calls through the website. However, you will be able to see any missed calls and listen to your voicemail messages to help you stay connected.
If you have any questions, please submit a request.