One of the many features included with your Sideline subscription is 'Forward Calls to Voicemail.' This feature is designed to give you the option to forward your incoming Sideline calls to voicemail without a single ring.
Many of our users find value in this feature when they want to avoid disruption. See below for some examples of when forwarding your calls would be useful.
- When in an important meeting/or with a client.
- During "off hours" or when you are not answering phone calls.
- When you simply don't want any phone disruptions.
Tip: Enable this Sideline feature to help resolve issues with Sideline calls or voicemails routing to your device (and not Sideline).
How to enable/disable
- Sideline Settings.
- Scroll to 'Forward Calls to Voicemail' and tap to enable/disable (green = on)
- When you enable this setting, you'll be asked 'Want to turn on auto-reply?'
- Tap 'No Thanks' or 'Turn on'
- There is no option to schedule this setting to turn on/off automatically.
- If you're part of a team account you do not have the option to enable the "Forward Calls to Voicemail" feature.
Questions? Submit a request.