One of the many features included with your Sideline subscription is 'Forward Calls to Voicemail.' This feature is designed to give you the option to forward your incoming Sideline calls to voicemail without a single ring.
Tip: You can use Auto-Reply to Calls and/or Texts in conjunction with Forward Calls to Voicemail to automatically notify your customers that you are unavailable to take their call at that time.
Many of our users find value in this feature when they want to avoid disruption. See below for some examples of when forwarding your calls would be useful.
- When in an important meeting/or with a client.
- During "off hours" or when you are not answering phone calls.
- When you simply don't want any phone disruptions.
How to enable/disable
- Sideline Settings.
- Scroll to 'Forward Calls to Voicemail' and tap to enable/disable.
- Green bar = on
- Gray bar = off
- When you enable this setting, you'll be asked 'Want to turn on auto-reply?'
- Tap 'No Thanks' or 'Turn on'
Note: There is currently no option to schedule this setting to turn on/off automatically with Standard, Team Number, or Enterprise accounts.
Questions? Submit a request.
Article is closed for comments.