One of the many features included with your Sideline subscription is 'Forward Calls to Voicemail.' This feature is designed to give you the option to forward your incoming Sideline calls straight to voicemail without a single ring.
Many of our users find value in this feature when they want to avoid disruption. See below for some examples of when forwarding your calls would be useful.
- When in an important meeting/or with a client
- During "off hours" or when you are not answering phone calls
- When you simply don't want any phone disruptions
How to enable/disable
- Sideline Settings
- Scroll to 'Forward Calls to Voicemail' and tap to enable/disable
- Green bar = on
- Gray bar = off
- When you enable this setting, you'll be asked 'Want to turn on auto-reply?'
- Tap 'No Thanks' or 'Turn on'
Note: There is currently no option to schedule this setting to turn on/off with a Standard, Team Number, or Enterprise account. However, Sideline Pro accounts include a Do Not Disturb setting in which you can schedule 'Business Hours.'
Questions? Submit a request.