One of the many features included with your Sideline subscription is 'Forward Calls to Voicemail.' This feature is designed to give you the option to forward your calls straight to voicemail without a single ring.
Many of our users find value in this feature when they want to avoid disruption. See below for some examples of when forwarding your calls would be useful.
- When in an important meeting/or with a client
- During "off hours" or when you are not answering phone calls
- When you simply don't want any phone disruptions
How to enable in Sideline
- Sideline Settings
- Scroll to 'Forward Calls to Voicemail' and tap to enable
- You will see the bar turn green when the feature is 'on'
- You will then be asked 'Want to turn on auto-reply?'
- Tap 'No Thanks' or 'Turn on'
You are now set with having your Sideline calls forwarded to your voicemail. You can toggle this feature on/off at any time by following the steps outlined above.
Questions? Submit a request.