If you are a Verizon customer and are receiving an error message that states "Service unreachable" when trying to place calls from Sideline or your registered number, please try the following:
- Complete a clean reinstall
- Sideline does not support OS versions below 7. Devices on OS 6 or below can still use the app, but will no longer be able to install any new versions of the app from the Google Play Store, which often contain bug fixes or updates to the existing features or functionality.
- Recommended: Upgrade your device's OS to 7 and above to receive any future updates to Sideline.
- Access your Android Settings
- Tap Wireless & Networks
- Tap Cellular Networks
- Turn off Advanced Calling Feature
Since this appears to be an issue on Verizon's end, we recommend contacting your carrier to notify them of this issue persists.
Other calling issues
If you are receiving a pop-up error message, please check that your network connection is strong to ensure great call quality.
If you’re on the latest Android OS, and you can't receive or make phone calls, check your device settings to confirm that phone permissions are enabled.
If you receive the error message "number has been disconnected" or "number is no longer in service" when placing or receiving calls, please refer to our Sideline Service Status Page first to check if there are any current calling disruptions within Sideline.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your calls, please let us know and send us a screenshot of any error messages you are receiving. We'd be happy to look into this for you.