If you need a copy of your Sideline communication, we have a couple of suggestions:
If you need specific details from text messages or content, you should copy/paste the messages from Sideline Web and into a word processing document such as Notepad or Microsoft Word.
If you need information on your personal information and/or account, you can make a Personal Information Request. To request a copy of your personal information:
- Log into your Sideline account using this link: Access My Personal Information.
- You must be able to log into your account using the special link above to complete the information request. If you forgot your password, click here.
- Once logged in, select "Access My Information" and follow the prompts.
Important info regarding these requests:
- The results are typically returned via email within 72 hours or less, however, for long-time users or high-use accounts with a high level of communication history, the results may take up to 1 week to deliver.
- You can only make this request 2 times per 12-month period.
- Deleted communication will NOT be included in the information request and cannot be recovered.
Additional Resources regarding personal data and privacy:
Questions? Submit a request.