If you're not currently subscribed to Sideline (i.e. pay for a subscription), you will have limited functionality and usage of Sideline mobile and Web. Read below for further details.
What will still work with Sideline:
- In general, you will still be notified of incoming calls and messages.
- Inbox will display activity, but no contact information or message/call content will be displayed.
What will not work: The ability to place calls and/or messages from Sideline.
- You will be unable to send text messages.
- You will be unable to place outgoing phone calls.
Important in regards to your messages:
- Your messages will remain in your account for a period of time. However, the only guaranteed way to ensure you will continue to maintain access to your previous messages would be to maintain an active subscription with your same Sideline number attached to the account.
To gain full access and functionality of Sideline:
- Re-subscribe to Sideline. Once you've subscribed, you will immediately regain access to your account, where you'll find your past calls and messages & be able to send messages and place calls.
Important items to note:
- After 30 days have passed, your number will expire and you will not be able to access your account.
- If you decide not to subscribe but still want to keep your number, you have the ability to port out your number to another service.
- Port out instructions can be found in 'Porting your number out of Sideline'
If you have any questions or concerns, please submit a request.