If you do not subscribe to Sideline, your account will be placed into a "limited state." This limited state will:
- Notify you of incoming messages
- Notify you of inbound calls
- Inbox will display activity, but no contact information or message/call content will be displayed
- You will not be able to send text messages
- You will not be able to place outgoing phone calls.
Once you've subscribed, you will immediately regain access to your account, where you'll find your past calls and messages.
Important items to note:
- After 30 days have passed, your number will expire and you will not be able to access your account.
- If you decide not to subscribe, but still want to keep your number, you have the ability to port out your number to another service. (Please view port-out instructions in the tabs below.)
- For steps on how to port out your number on iOS, click here. If you are using Android, please click here.
Android devices only:
The new inbound activity you received within the last 72 hours while in the limited state will be available to you as well. To view content older than 72 hours, visit Sideline Web.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us!