If you do not subscribe to Sideline, your account will be placed into a "limited state." This limited state will:
- notify you of incoming messages
- notify you of inbound calls
- inbox will display activity, but no contact information or message/call content will be displayed
- you will not be able to send messages
- you will not be able to place phone calls.
The new inbound activity you received within the last 72 hours while in the limited state will be available to you as well.*
After 30 days have passed, your number will expire and you will not be able to access your account.
*We only hold content on our servers for 72 hours, therefore, anything past this timeframe is no longer available if not previously downloaded. If the content was not opened/read within this time frame, it will be lost.
If you decide not to subscribe, but still want to keep your number, you have the ability to port out your number to another service.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.