Use this article to determine what locations and countries you can call and receive calls from.
Receiving Sideline Calls
Sideline does not place restrictions on the locations where you can receive calls from. With that being said, there may be restrictions placed on the caller's side (and not by us) which may prevent you from receiving the call.
Because of this, we cannot guarantee that you will receive ALL incoming calls to Sideline.
Reasons why you may not receive the incoming call to Sideline:
- Calls from some international numbers where the caller's Carrier deems your Sideline number or location as a high-cost destination (aka high termination rate).
- Calls from certain countries or territories that are restricted due to having a high level of abuse.
Placing calls using Sideline
We currently support calls to:
- The contiguous United States (+1 area codes)
- Mexico (landline numbers only)
We do not support outgoing calls to:
- Mexico (mobile numbers)
- Any countries not specified above