- Your call and message data WILL transfer over when you migrate to Index so as long as you follow the steps outlined below.
- If you Have a Team Number account and want to upgrade to Team Sharing, click HERE.
- Enterprise accounts cannot upgrade to Index as that account plan is not supported at this time.
The process is simple when switching to Index's Standard plan (recommended for businesses of "1" who don't need to share their number with a team).
Step 1: Download Index
Tip: Have the person who is in charge of subscriptions and billing download and log into Index as they will automatically become the Team Admin.
Step 2: Log into Index
Since you have an existing Sideline account, you can log into Index using your Sideline login information (number and password), you do not have to create a NEW account.
If you create a new account, your Sideline data will NOT transfer to Index.
Step 3: Subscribe to Index
Once logged in, you'll need to subscribe to an Index plan (since Index is treated as a separate subscription from Sideline). Here's how:
- Index Settings.
- Tap Subscription.
- Select the plan (monthly or yearly) you wish to subscribe to, then tap Subscribe.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to successfully subscribe to Index.
Step 4: Cancel Sideline Subscription
After you've subscribed to an Index plan, you'll need to cancel your Sideline subscription to avoid duplicate charges.
Step-by-step instructions: How to cancel your subscription