Do you wish to forward your phone calls to your Sideline number? If you have one of the following:
- Phone at your work desk
- Separate work cell phone
You will be able to use call forwarding to send your calls to Sideline.
To forward your calls to Sideline:
- Place a call from your desk phone to *72 + your Sideline number
- Make the selection to Turn on call forwarding from the pop-up message
Now when you receive a call intended for your desk phone, they'll be routed to your Sideline number.
- There is currently no limit for how many outside lines are forwarded to Sideline.
- The 'Auto-Reply to Calls' feature will not work with call forwarding
To turn OFF call forwarding:
- From the phone you enabled call forwarding on, dial *73 to deactivate
Please Note: This will not work if used with the phone number registered with your Sideline account. You cannot forward calls from your registered phone number to Sideline.
To forward your Sideline number:
Unfortunately, it is not an option to forward your Sideline number to another number. Only call forwarding into Sideline is allowed at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
If you have any questions, please submit a request.