Do you wish to forward your phone calls to your Sideline number? If you have one of the following:
- Phone at your work desk
- Separate work cell phone
You have the ability to forward calls from an outside line to your Sideline number.
To forward calls to your Sideline number:
- Place a call from your desk phone to *72 + your Sideline number
- Make the selection to turn on call forwarding from the pop-up message
Now when you receive a call intended for your desk phone, they'll be routed to your Sideline number.
- There is currently no limit for how many outside lines are forwarded to Sideline.
- The 'Auto-Reply to Calls' feature will not work with call forwarding
To turn OFF call forwarding:
- From the phone you've enabled call forwarding on, dial *73 to deactivate
Please Note: This will not work if used with the phone number registered with your Sideline account. You cannot forward calls from your registered phone number to Sideline.
If you have any questions, please submit a request.