You have the ability to forward calls from an outside line to your Sideline number. For example, if you have one of the following:
- Phone at your work desk (landline)
- Separate work cell phone
You can forward the incoming calls on that line TO Sideline.
Note: Forwarding your Sideline calls to an outside line is not supported at this time. We understand the value this feature would bring and our product team has been made aware of this feature request.
To forward calls to your Sideline number:
- Place a call from your desk phone to *72 + your Sideline number
- Make the selection to turn on call forwarding from the pop-up message
Now when you receive a call intended for your desk phone, they'll be routed to your Sideline number.
FYI: There is currently no limit on the number of outside lines you can forward to Sideline.
Call Forwarding limitations:
- Calls from your previous Sideline number cannot be forwarded to your new Sideline number.
- The 'Auto-Reply to Calls' feature will not work with call forwarding.
- You cannot forward calls from your device's registered phone number to Sideline.
- SMS/text message forwarding is not supported.
To disable Call Forwarding:
When you need to stop calls from being forwarded to your Sideline number:
- From the phone you've enabled call forwarding on, dial *73 to deactivate.
If you have any questions, please submit a request.
Article is closed for comments.