You have the ability to forward calls from an outside line to your Sideline number. For example, if you have one of the following:
- Phone at your work desk (landline)
- Separate work cell phone
You can forward the incoming calls on that line TO Sideline.
To forward calls to your Sideline number:
- Place a call from your desk phone to *72 + your Sideline number
- Make the selection to turn on call forwarding from the pop-up message
Now when you receive a call intended for your desk phone, they'll be routed to your Sideline number.
FYI: There is currently no limit on the number of outside lines you can forward to Sideline.
Call Forwarding limitations:
- Calls from your previous Sideline number cannot be forwarded to your new Sideline number.
- The 'Auto-Reply to Calls' feature will not work with call forwarding.
- You cannot forward calls from your device's registered phone number to Sideline.
- SMS/text message forwarding is not supported.
To disable Call Forwarding:
When you need to stop calls from being forwarded to your Sideline number:
- From the phone you've enabled call forwarding on, dial *73 to deactivate.
If you have any questions, please submit a request.