Sideline offers the ability to create a custom voicemail greeting in-app, or we can upload an existing voicemail so as long as it matches the requirements below.
To upload an existing voicemail greeting:
If you already have a business greeting you'd like to use as your Sideline voicemail, send it over to us and we'd be happy to upload it to your account.
- Wav files will need to be 1MB recorded at 8KhZ
- You can record up to three custom voicemail greetings in Sideline (in addition to the default greeting)
To create a new voicemail greeting in Sideline:
- ViewSideline Settings
- Under the Calling section:
- iPhone: tap Voicemail Greeting
- Android: tap Manage Greetings
- Tap Add a Custom Greeting
- When ready, tap RECORD to start recording your greeting
- Note: Sideline will need microphone access to record a greeting (so if you haven't allowed access, please do so now)
- When complete, tap STOP
- If you are satisfied with your greeting, tap Save
- If you want to re-do the greeting, tap RE-RECORD
- (optional) Create a Custom name for your greeting prior to saving
After you've recorded your greeting, you will see your greeting(s) on the Manage Greetings page. Tap on the greeting that you would like to set for your Sideline voicemail, and a green checkmark will appear next to it
If you need further assistance with setting up your voicemail greeting, please submit a request.