Voicemails in Sideline will appear in your inbox within the individual conversation. There isn't a designated Sideline inbox that displays all voicemails in a list format.
To check your voicemail:
- If you have an ongoing conversation with a contact in your inbox, the voicemail will appear within that conversation thread
- Tap on the play button to listen to the message
- By default, the voicemail will play on speakerphone. To learn how to take your voicemail off speaker, click here.
- You can also read your voicemail in text form with our 'Voicemail to Text' feature.
Important items to note:
- If you receive any other missed calls or messages after the voicemail, only the most recent activity will show on the inbox screen. You may need to enter the conversation to view all missed messages/voicemails/call events.
- If you’re on the latest Android OS, and you can't set a custom voicemail, check your device settings to confirm that microphone permissions are enabled.
If you have any further questions, please submit a request.