To help keep everyone connected in your business, you can send as many invitations for your Team Number as you'd like.
Since Sideline does not allow multiple accounts per device, you can only send invitations to those who do not have an existing account as an individual or Teams. They will need to close their account if they decide they want to join your Team Number.
How to send an invitation:
1. Go to your Sideline settings
2. Tap Team Number
When sending an invite, you will be asked to choose from your Contact List. If the person you'd like to invite is not in your Contact List, please add them now.
2. You will be asked to confirm that you want to share your number with that person. After tapping Ok, that person will receive a verification text to Accept the invite
You will see the status of your invitation below. Once the invitation is accepted, it will change from Pending to Accepted.
How to accept a Team Number invitation:
Please share these steps with your invitee in order to have them successfully accept the invite and be added to the Team Number account.
- Tap on the link from the message you receive
- This will download the Sideline app from the app store
- Once you have downloaded the app, tap 'login'
- Enter your cell phone number
- Create your own personal password
Please Note: If your team member registered first and chose a Sideline number before they received your invitation, not to worry. As soon as your colleague clicks the invite link, your Team Number will automatically replace the number they chose when they registered with Sideline.
If you need further assistance, please submit a request.