Note: Team Sharing (formerly known as Team Number) is no longer available for new Sideline subscribers but we will continue to support existing Team Sharing accounts. If you are a new customer and are interested in Sideline's Team Sharing plan, please subscribe to Index which includes Sideline's baseline Team Sharing features plus additional business tools. (Upgrade Instructions)
With Team Sharing accounts, there are two roles; Admin and Member. The person who activated Team Sharing (formerly known as Team Number) on their Sideline account is automatically assigned the Admin role.
Admins generally have more features and responsibilities within the team, such as:
- Invite and remove members from the team.
- Can view invite status (pending or accepted)
- Responsible for the subscription and billing details.
- View members ‘Login status’ (logged in or logged out)
- Ability to port out the Team's shared number.
Admins cannot (at this time):
- Transfer the Admin responsibility to other members of the team at this time.
- Remove themselves or close/disband the team (please contact support for assistance)
Members have less functionality than Admins, however, they can:
- See everyone’s invite status (accepted or pending).
- View accepted members ‘Login status’
- Send invites / add members.
- Manage billing or subscription details.
- Close the team.
- Remove team members.
- Port out the Team's number.
- Request a copy of their information.
For a list of current limitations, please visit this article for more information.