Note: Team Sharing (formerly known as Team Number) is no longer available for new Sideline subscribers but we will continue to support existing Team Sharing accounts. If you are a new customer and are interested in Sideline's Team Sharing plan, please subscribe to Index which includes Sideline's baseline Team Sharing features plus additional business tools. (Upgrade Instructions)
With the many benefits of Team Sharing (formerly known as Team Number) accounts, there are some restrictions that we want to highlight before you sign up for a Team Sharing account.
Below, we cover exactly what Team Sharing accounts are not compatible with.
Limitations with Team Sharing Accounts:
- A max of 5 team members can be added to one team.
- Sideline Web is not supported.
- VoIP Calling is not available.
- 'Forwarding all calls to voicemail' setting is not available.
- 'Call Announcement' feature ("press 1 to answer the call") cannot be disabled
- Incompatible with Enterprise accounts.
- Landlines cannot be invited to a Team account.
- Cannot invite persons who have an existing Sideline/TextFree/Pinger account
- They will receive an error message.
- Instructions on how to correct this issue can be found here
- Inability to silence call notifications temporarily (if needed)
- Logging out of a Team Sharing account will NOT prevent incoming phone calls, only text messages.
- If you need to silence calls, please contact us for assistance.
If you have any questions or concerns, please submit a request.