There are various ways you can place a call on Sideline
1. FROM YOUR CONTACT LIST
- To place a call from your contact list, tap on the Contacts icon along the top right side of the toolbar
- To find a contact you can scroll through your list of contacts, or begin typing the name of who you'd like to call in the search bar. Once you have found your contact, tap on their name. The call will be placed automatically
- If you’re calling a number that is not in your contact list, then you can tap the dial pad button at the top of your inbox screen
2. TAP AND HOLD A CONVERSATION IN THE INBOX
1. If you have an ongoing conversation that appears in your inbox, tap and hold on the conversation straight from the inbox to quickly place a call!
3. FROM THE DIAL PAD
1. Entering into a conversation from your inbox, you'll see the call icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
If you’re on the latest Android OS, and you can't place an outgoing call, check your device settings to confirm that phone permissions are enabled.
If you receive the error message "number has been disconnected" or "number is no longer in service" when placing or receiving calls, please refer to our Service Status Page first to check if there are any current calling disruptions within Sideline.