No. It is free to port a number into Sideline.
The answer depends on this question: Did you originally port a phone number into Sideline?
- Yes = you are not required to pay to port out your number since the number was yours prior to porting into Sideline.
- No = you are required to pay the one-time fee of $19.99 to unlock the number for use with another carrier.
- Porting In: What you need to know
- Porting FAQs
- How to port your number out
- How long does porting out take?
If you have any further questions, please submit a request.