With Sideline version 12.5, we've given iOS users the ability to 'pin' conversations to the top of their Sideline inbox for quick access at any time.
To pin a conversation:
- View your Sideline inbox
- Locate the conversation you want to pin/favorite
- Swipe left to display the pin icon > tap to pin
- You'll then see the conversation move to the top of the inbox and will include the yellow pin icon to the right of the contact name or number
Items to note:
- Pinned conversations are displayed from the most recently pinned conversation (at the top) to the oldest pinned conversation (at the end/bottom).
- A pinned conversation will stay pinned at all times unless you uninstall and/or reinstall Sideline.
- You can Unpin a conversation(s) at any point.
- Team Number accounts: Pinned conversations do not sync across the team inbox, they are customized per device.
- Sideline Android subscribers do not have the ability to pin a conversation at this time.
To Unpin a conversation:
Simply locate the pinned conversation and swipe left > select Unpin. The conversation will then move back to the proper location within the inbox based on the date that the last message was sent or received.
If you have further questions about pinning conversations or need assistance, please contact us.