With the many benefits of Team Number accounts, there are some restrictions that we want to highlight prior to signing up for a Team Number account.
Below, we cover exactly what Team Number accounts are not compatible with.
Limitations with Team Number Accounts:
- Sideline Web is not supported
- VoIP Calling is not available
- 'Forwarding all calls to voicemail' feature is not available
- 'Call Announcement' feature ("press 1 to answer the call") cannot be disabled
- Incompatible with Enterprise accounts
- Porting in your number is not an option after switching to Team Number
- We recommend porting your number in before you share it with your colleagues
- Cannot invite persons who have an existing Sideline/TextFree/Pinger account
- Instructions on how to correct this issue can be found here
- Ineligible for upgrading to Sideline Pro
- If you don't have team members to share your number, see instructions on how to remove Team Number from your account so you are able to upgrade to Pro
- Inability to silence call notifications temporarily (if needed)
- More info & workaround can be found here
- Landlines cannot be invited to a Team account
If you have any questions or concerns, please submit a request.