With the many benefits of Team Number accounts, there are some restrictions that we want to highlight before you sign up for a Team Number account.
Below, we cover exactly what Team Number accounts are not compatible with.
FYI: A max of 5 team members can be added to one team. If you activated Team Number before March 28th, 2023, you can keep the number of members you have (if greater than 5) but cannot invite more team members as you are already over capacity for the number allowed.
Limitations with Team Number Accounts:
- A max of 5 team members can be added to one team.
- Sideline Web is not supported.
- VoIP Calling is not available.
- 'Forwarding all calls to voicemail' setting is not available.
- 'Call Announcement' feature ("press 1 to answer the call") cannot be disabled
- Incompatible with Enterprise accounts.
- Landlines cannot be invited to a Team account.
- Porting in your number is not an option after switching to Team Number.
- We recommend porting your number in before you share it with your colleagues
- Cannot invite persons who have an existing Sideline/TextFree/Pinger account
- They will receive an error message.
- Instructions on how to correct this issue can be found here
- Inability to silence call notifications temporarily (if needed)
- Logging out of a Team Number account will NOT prevent incoming phone calls, only text messages.
- If you need to silence calls, please contact us for assistance.
If you have any questions or concerns, please submit a request.
Article is closed for comments.