While Sideline numbers are meant to be permanent, we understand there are circumstances where a new phone number might be necessary.
Please Note: You will have 30 seconds to choose a new number before the session times out.
To change your phone number within the Sideline app:
- Sideline Settings
- Tap Account info
- Tap your current Sideline number
- On the next screen, tap on Change Sideline Number
- Android: Tap continue to choose a new number starting with area code
- iOS: Tap Search by City, or Search by Area Code to find a new number*
(iOS users) How to search for a Sideline number by city/location:
Follow steps 1-4 seen above, then proceed to:
- Enter your desired city/location in the search field
- A drop-down menu will display the location(s) that match your search
- If you find the location you want, click it
- A list of the available numbers in your city will then display
- Once you've found the number you want, select it
- Tap the Choose This Number to confirm your selection (or tap Change Selection to go back)
Need to change the cell phone number that is registered with your account? If so, please check out our help site article on how to change your registered cell phone number.
If you need further assistance, please submit a request.