Have you recently done (or planning to do) one of the following below?
- Change your cell phone number
- Transfer your Sideline account to another phone (and wish to keep your Sideline number)
If so, please see below for steps on how to change the cell phone number (registered number) associated with your Sideline account.
To change your cell phone number:
If you are currently logged into your Sideline account:
- Tap 'Settings'
- Tap 'Account Info'
- Select 'Log Out'
- Reopen the Sideline App and click on 'Log In'
- Enter your Sideline number (in the phone number field)
- Enter the password associated with your account
- Tap 'Login'
- After login, you will be prompted to register your new cell phone number to your account
- Agree to this, and your cell phone number will be updated
Important: When you are logging into Sideline for the first time with your new cellphone number, you use your Sideline number in the "Enter Your iPhone or Mobile Number" field (and not your new cell number.)
We apologize for any confusion this may cause, and if you have any questions, please submit a request.