Are you still receiving calls in Sideline after deleting the app? Please keep in mind, simply uninstalling the app will not close your account.
- Sideline does not support OS versions below 7. Devices on OS 6 or below can still use the app, but will no longer be able to install any new versions of the app from the Google Play Store, which often contain bug fixes or updates to the existing features or functionality.
- Recommended: Upgrade your device's OS to 7 and above to receive any future updates to Sideline.
iOS users: If you are on iOS version 10 or below, we advise against uninstalling Sideline as the app might not be available for reinstall in iTunes due to the end of support for iOS 10 and below.
If you have already removed the app from your device, but are still receiving calls, please complete the following steps below:
- Reinstall the Sideline app via the app store:
- Log in with your Sideline number and password
- Access Sideline 'Settings'
- Tap 'Support' (iOS) or 'Get Help' (Android)
- Tap 'Close Account'
- Tap 'Continue to Close Account" and follow the prompts
- Once this is complete, you have closed your account successfully and calls will no longer ring to your device.
If you experience any trouble with closing your account, please submit a request.