This article contains information on Caller ID issues with incoming Sideline calls as well as troubleshooting steps you can perform in an attempt to reach a resolution.
- Receiving calls from your contact in what appears to be an out-of-state number
- Contacts are only displaying their phone number, not their names
- Caller ID only displays "Incoming Sideline Call" (iOS)
- Caller ID only displays "Sideline Incoming Call" (Android)
- You see your incoming pilot number on your Caller ID
Cause & Resolution
The above issues may be occurring because of a couple of factors:
- The Sideline Pilot number is being displayed instead of your contacts phone number
- One or more of the device permissions have been disabled
After reviewing the information above, please please proceed to self-troubleshoot by clicking the link below.
If you need further assistance with troubleshooting Caller ID issues, please submit a request.