Do you have a special phone number or business line that you would like to use with Sideline? If so, you can port your number into Sideline easily by following the step-by-step instructions outlined below.
Please Note: You will have to have an active Sideline account prior to beginning the port-in process.
If you need to register, please check out the instructions in our help site article, "How to create a Sideline account"
To port your number into Sideline:
- Go to Sideline Settings
- Scroll down to Number Porting
- Enter the number you would like to port-in
- Click Next
- You will receive a text message to the phone number you are requesting to port. Please reply “yes” on that phone to continue.
Please Note: If you are unable to receive a text message for verification, choose Call me instead to receive a verification code via phone.
If you are unable to receive a verification text nor a call, please reach out to our support team by submitting a request below.
Few items to note after you have completed the above steps:
- Our porting Vendor (Bandwidth), will check the port request and phone number to determine if your number is available to port.
- The port-in process will take roughly 3-5 business days to complete.
- To check the status of your port, go to your Sideline Settings
For further assistance, please submit a request.