Do you have a special phone number or business line that you would like to use with Sideline? If so, you can port your number into Sideline easily by following the step-by-step instructions outlined below.
Please Note: You will have to have an active Sideline account prior to beginning the port-in process.
If you do not have an account currently, click here to view more information on how to create a Sideline account.
To port your number into Sideline:
- Tap on Sideline ‘Settings’
- Scroll down to ‘Number Porting’
- Enter the number you would like to port-in
- Click ‘Next’
- You will receive a text message to the phone number you are requesting to port. Please reply “yes” on that phone to continue.
Note: If you are unable to receive a text message for verification, choose “Call me instead” to receive a verification code via phone.
If you are unable to receive a verification text nor a call, please contact support for further assistance
Few items to note after you have completed the above steps:
- Our porting Vendor (Bandwidth), will check the port request and phone number to determine if your number is available to port.
- The port-in process will take roughly 3-5 business days to complete.
- To check the status of your port:
- View ‘Sideline Settings’
If you need further information on the port-in process, please view our help site article: Porting your number into Sideline.
Questions? Submit a request.